Josh and Traveler talk about the meeting in Green Bay

We need to facilitate a High Table meeting, Josh said. Too much has happened for us to deal with all the issues via Presence or phone. I talked to my friends, the Whoschouts, they are Blue Circle, but independent, not associated with any High Table. Their area of interest is Green Bay Wisconsin. They can help us set up and run the meeting in a way that stays below the radar line.

Turns out, folks in Green Bay are serious football fans and when they watch games they like to drink a lot of alcohol. In fact, when they aren't watching games, they tend to tipple. That makes the entire system sloppy. We will set the meeting up for a Sunday, travel wearing logo stuff, and we should be able to blend in. Our hosts have a meeting room in a faraday cage right in the downtown bar area with 3 major exit vectors, ALWAYS know your exit.

Josh continued, I'm all too aware that most of the High Table council are more comfortable in the Pacific Northwest. But, if we bring all the leaders together there, we risk them being detected. There are just too many digital signs that we exist. Better to be in a different set of local databases, a neutral area, that is not as familiar with us.

Traveler took off his glasses, the blue filtered orange appearance can be distracting and gazed steadily at the chairman. Well Josh if that's what you believe, I'm certainly willing to support you, said Traveler. What can I do to help make this possible?

Thank you Traveler, I'm counting on you.The Whoschouts are going to take care of the basic logistics, it's built into their fee. You and I need to concentrate on the agenda. That's going to be a little bit sticky for you and I understand that. Yolanda is a wonderful lady, but she's done some things recently that impact all of High Table, and Blue Circle. That's going to have to be addressed at our meeting.

Traveler paused, looked Josh in the eye. He said, I think I know what she's going do. Granted, she spent a lot of time on H Coin, but her real focus is on Depository II.  I've worked on a lot of projects with her, so has Wonk and Guy. I've seen what she's up to, I think, no I'm sure she's going want to keep it. Green Bay could become the largest swap meet in the history of mankind. Things will go a lot smoother if we have our ducks in row; because, for a second time he made sure of eye contact, it is certain that she will.

That Principus disaster, that wasn't an operational failure, I realize the feds don't have a checkbox for what happened, so that is what it had to be called, but she is playing with the supernatural. I don't know what they've unleashed, not sure I care. I choose Psalm 121, "I lift my eyes to the mountains - where does my help come from?

Josh simply nodded and said, I know, +1. There are a couple other pieces of business, I plan to nominate Wonk to High Table, what are your thoughts?

Traveler said, Wonk is a diligent soul. I have never seen anyone as focused on details, finding a way to make a process work, eeking out efficiencies I would have never guess were possible. Even with all the added responsibility he seems stable and focused. And most certainly honest. I believe he will rise to the occasion and be the leader God has prepared him to be.

Josh smiled with tired old eyes, isn't a bit early to make spiritual assessments, he hasn't yet made a profession of faith . . . or do I owe him an apology.

Traveler was serene, sometimes he just knew times and the way things were going to go. The hand of the Lord is upon that young man. He has been prepared for this hour. And he gave that nod that says this is so.

Josh nodded, hopeful, uncertain, at the same time. If things break the way we are talking, he is going to have to take it to the next level.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A piece of the action

When silence doesn't mean consent

Prequel origin of the church of AI (2)