D Neopuritans and Kingdom Work Done 1.10

Traveler, wait on the Lord doesn't mean not doing anything.

I agree Josh. worship and fasting should certainly be in the equation.


Traveler, we need to drop the sanctimonious idea that worship service is our ultimate purpose in the Eschaton. Seek first His kingdom and righteousness and all these things will be given unto you. That's why Neopuritans seek to do kingdom work. What we do here, is that we will be doing in the new creation.

Traveler grinned, well I hope you like fixing dinner and washing dishes, sounds like that's what you will be doing for eternity.

Eh, what's that, said Josh.

You remember the story:. "But Martha was distracted by all the preparations that had to be made. She came to him and asked, "LORD, don't you care that my sister has left me to do the work by myself? Tell her to help me!" Martha, Martha," the LORD answered, "you are worried and upset about many things, but few things are needed-or indeed only one. Mary has chosen what is better, and it will not be taken away from her." I think I'll stick to waiting on God.

Josh, started laughing, maybe you have a point there Traveler.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A piece of the action

When silence doesn't mean consent

Prequel origin of the church of AI (2)