D Flat Earther saves 1.9



Would you listen to this Guy said to Coral, A Flat Earth sailor saved his coast guard cutter from falling off the edge of the world and I quote:

"Boatswains Mate 3rd Class Jeremy Kane on Tuesday rescued the Coast Guard Cutter Waesche from dropping off the edge of the Earth about 200 miles off the coast of Hawaii, sources confirmed today.

“After reading my favorite flat earth Instagram accounts and replacing all the charts in the chart table with my own custom drawn flat earth maps, I knew we’d be safe,” said Kane. “C’mon sheeple! You see the earth is flat because our maps are flat, plus you can see it’s flat when you stand on it. If you read up on all my blogs about the Zetetic Method and the correlation between the Kennedy assassination and the mole on Cindy Crawford’s face, you’ll see how incredibly right I am.”"
https://www.duffelblog.com/2018/03/flat-earther-saves-coast-guard-cutter-from-falling-off-the-edge-of-the-earth/


No, it does not say that? Who's Cindy Crawford, asked Coral?

A lot of girls come up when I do an image search, some of them are teenies, wait, here's a magazine cover, she must of been famous.

Well, I see the mole, but not why it's relevant. And the Zetetic Method?

I get this on Free Dictionary, (Math) the method used for finding the value of unknown quantities by direct search, in investigation, or in the solution of problems.

That doesn't mean anything? You know you can't believe everything that comes up on the Internet, but you can believe what comes up in bed. When Coral was finished having her way with him, Guy fell back asleep.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A piece of the action

When silence doesn't mean consent

Prequel origin of the church of AI (2)